How to become a member of Forres Area Credit Union
Opening an Individual Account
Joining the Credit Union is easy and is the best decision you could take for your money.To become a member you will need to complete a Membership Application Form. You can either
- download one by clicking on the link below.
- come into the office and complete a membership application form.
You will need to bring with you:
- £1 as a joining fee (entrance fee)
- A Photo I.D – Passport or Driving Licence or Bus Pass
- Proof of Address – a utility bill or bank statement
Opening a Group Account
Community groups needing to open an account should contact the office for a group application form.
- £10 joining fee
- Photo I.Ds are needed for each signatory to the account
- Proof of Address – a utility bill or bank statement – needed for each signatory
Benefits of Membership
Membership of the Credit Union has many benefits….
- Flexible and convenient loans
- Attractive dividend on savings
- Quality service with no hidden fees
- Pay into your account by standing order and watch your money grow
- Your savings are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme